Cell and gene therapies promise to transform patient outcomes by unlocking cures for diseases with high-unmet need. Yet, their complex nature presents therapy owners with unprecedented challenges across logistics, commercialization, market access, and reimbursement that threaten to derail a product’s success.
In this white paper, market-leading experts from AmerisourceBergen, TrakCel and Invetech propose action-oriented solutions to cell and gene therapy commercialization, including what it takes to design and execute an effective commercialization strategy.
Download this white paper for key takeaways related to:
- cGMP manufacturing
- Securing regulatory approval
- Integrating supply chain and logistics strategy
- Critical success factors for market access
- Creating a differentiated patient and provider experience
- Managing payment and distribution