Point of Care (POC) technologies are becoming smarter, more widespread and tackle an increasingly complex array of diagnostic needs. They are quickly transforming the landscape of healthcare. However, this important diagnostic tool also poses unique product design challenges for developing platforms that provide rapid, reliable, fit for purpose test results.
In this guide, we share best practices and proven approaches gained from developing more than 30 POC platforms so you can make informed decisions that will enable commercial success.
Download the guide to learn:
- Are lab-equivalent results required for Point of Care?
- Solutions for overcoming common design challenges
- Why size matters—shrinking technology for POC system requirements
- Strategies to decrease costs (instrument and consumable, scale-up and manufacturing)
- Scale-up planning approaches and best practices
- Tips for solving common commercialization challenges
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control considerations